Wednesday, January 1, 2020

English collection

Work out
1. Huw works out in the gym two or three times a week.
2. It's about time we started working out details.
3. I think a hotel will probably work out rather expensive.

浓咖啡: black coffee
强硬政策: tough policy\
在校园里:on campus
吹牛: talk horse
亚洲四小龙: the four tigers of Asia
cheers在英国就是thank you.
Tough people rise to the top in hard times

End coversation
Is that all or anything else?

No. Thank you.

Cheers. mate 

overlook objective/ignore

Appreciate->distance
Execuse me. What do you mean by "tropical" 
Execuse me. What's USP?
English conf tips:
can you explain what that is...?
Well. it's .... Okay?
Right, I understand now. thank you.
    Do you mean ...?
Sorry, I don't catch up with you. Do you mean ...?

If something can't go on forever, it will end.

Plot thickens!

No comments:

Post a Comment