Saturday, February 22, 2014

地道美语表达 (Page 22 to 29)

I wasn't born yesterday 我可不傻
That chick is really cute那个小妞真可爱
chick flick: <口><贬>(迎合年轻女性口味的)年轻女性影片
You might as well go. 你最好还是去一趟
Might as well:最好...,还是(不妨)...的好。

例如:You might as well tell her the truth. 你倒不如把真相告诉她

Your fly is open.你的裤裆没关上。
When does the store close? 商店几点关门?
Give me a bit more time 多给我点时间

多给我点时间,比如Give me a bit more time to think about it
I don't like to talk about people behind their backs.我不喜欢背后议论人
Can you please take a photo of us能帮我们照张相吗?
Do you want to come(with me)? 你跟不跟我去?
I am off to the mall to buy some office supplies, do you want to come?
我要去购物中心里买点儿办公用品,你跟不跟我去?
I get / am stuck with this maths problem. Can you help me with it?(我被这道数学题卡住了。你能帮我一下吗?)
I just don't buy the theory 我不接受这种说法(还可以翻译成:我不买帐!)

Aw, shoot 啊呀,真糟糕!
shoot是心里很火,可是又不想骂人的时候说的。所以不是什么难听的话。比shit强很多~

I fed up with learning English英语我是学腻了 
Fed up with 极厌恶 后面可以加人或者事情 对什么人或者事情很厌恶的时候,就可以这么说
Picking his nose in class ,Gross !!上课时抠鼻屎.真恶心!!
Gross表示恶心.讨厌的意思~

May I have a glass of water? 可以给我一杯水吗?
玻璃杯的讲法叫 glass, 而非 cup. Cup 指的是喝咖啡的那种杯子 (有时也可以叫马克杯 mug). 所以你跟别人要一杯水, 比较好的讲法应该是 a glass of water, 而非 a cup of water. 反之如果想要一杯咖啡, 则要用 a cup of coffee 比较好.

但是在飞机上,装水的往往都是塑料杯,在这里,无论你说a glass of water还是a cup of coffee .空姐端给你的,都是塑料杯.

I always pull an all-nighter 我经常熬夜
What time do you knock off ? 你什么时候下班?
I’m going out of my mind. 我快崩溃了。
sleep tight:好好睡吧
I'm just browsing. 我只是随便看看。
在逛街买衣服,"I'm just browsing." 和 "I'm just looking." 这两句一定要先学会。因为一般当你走进一家店时,小姐们通常都会走过来亲切地和你打招呼,

问你 "May I help you?" (需要帮忙吗?) 或是 "Are you looking for something?" (你想找什么衣服吗?) 

如果你只是想随便看一看,不妨客气地跟她说声,"I'm just browsing." 或是 "I'm just looking." )
I overslept 我睡过头了
He overslept that he was late for class. 他睡过头了,所以上课迟到了
I haven't slept better. 我睡得好极了。
I’ll back you up. 我支持你!
I'am just horsing around you 和你闹着玩呢.
your boyfriends are off-limits 不要带男朋友来
Remember as far as this party is concerned: your boyfriends are off-limits. 
请记住晚会的要求:不要带男朋友
Can I have a bite?我可以吃一口吗? 
I've never said that before 我从来没这么说过。
Oh, what are you so chipper about?你美什么呢?
Such high housing prices have rendered me a mortgage slave.这么高的房价已将我沦为房奴。
I heard they trash talking my boss,我听到他们说老板坏话~
还那样!混呗~用英语怎么说
Just hanging in there 还那样!混呗
I almost died laughing 我差点没笑死

No comments:

Post a Comment