Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Fireproof note

Mommy, would you ask Daddy
to come tuck me in?

Well, when you're done being married,
can I have him?

- Terrell, man, my bad out there.
- This ain't no game.
You playing with people lives.

You never leave your partner,
especially in a fire.

Oh, I missed it. I was giving a tour
of the new cancer wing.

- What'd you eat?
- I had the last bagel and a yogurt.

Especially since you tuck away
a third of your salary......saving for a boat we don't need.
That treadmill's not broken.

But just remember,
a woman's like a rose.
If you treat her right, she'll bloom.
If you don't, she'll wilt.

I'm carrying the weight around here
while you're off doing your own thing.

You constantly nag me
and you drain the life out of me!

You bring me a hose stretcher.

Lin953 I don't understand her.

No comments:

Post a Comment