Sunday, March 16, 2014

Big Bang Season 1 E1

photon
integral:
differential:
renegate:
I've never renegated on a proffer of sperm before.
clavicle
transvestite
battlestar galactica
I know that moving can be stressful, and I find when I'm undergoing stress that good food and company can have a comforting effect. Also, curry is a natural laxative and I don't have to tell you that a clean colon is one less thing to worry about.
I'm no expert, but I believe in the context of a luncheon invitation, you might want to skip the reference to bowel movements.
Today we tried masturbating for money.
Well, make yourself at home.
spoof
You can find scribbled on the wall of any men's room at mit.
In the winter this seat is close enough to the radiator to remain warm, and yet not so close to cause perspiration. In the summer, it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze created by opening windows here and there.It faces the television at an angle that is neither direct, thus discouraging conversation. Not so far wide as to create a parallex distortation. I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment