Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Friends S1E2

Friends Season1_episode02 - The One with the Sonogram at the End

- For us, kissing is as important as any part.

- He's out while she's home getting the mastodon smell out of the carpet.

- I just don't wanna give them any more ammunition.

- You got a lasagna here that looks good enough..to avoid touching.

- Monica, you're scaring me. I mean, you're all chaotic and twirly, you know?

- Like I wasn't dreading tomorrow

- When did you have it last?
- Doy, right before she lost it.

- They want me to go down to this sonogram thing..

- Ross, help me with the spaghetti.

- This will sound unbelievably selfish..but did you plan to bring up the baby/lesbian thing?
It might take the heat off of me.

- Even when you were a chubby kid..

- So, Ross, what's going on with you? Any stories? No news, no little anecdotes to share with the folks?

- Well, you know, these people are pros. They know what they do.

- Must pee.

- And you can go with Carol and Susan to the ob-gyn.

- When did it get so complicated?
- Got me.

- Sorry I'm late. I got stuck at work.

- Is she familiar with our special situation?
- Yes, and she's very supportive.

- That opens my cervix.

- We agreed on Minnie.
- We agreed we'd spend our lives together. Things change. Roll with the punches.

- My maid of honor, Mindy?
- Yeah, we're kind of a thing now.

- I hope they have his hairline and your nose! That was a cheap shot, but I feel so much better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment