Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Friends S1E1

- There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with.
- You're going out with the guy. There has to be something wrong with him.

- I don't want her to go through what I did with Carl.
Carl and Carol

- Fine, be murky.

- Why does everyone keep fixating on that?

- Did I say that out loud?

- I told Mom and Dad last night. They took it pretty well.

- and I started wondering.."Why am I doing this," and "Who am I doing it for?"

- I didn't know where to go, and I know we've drifted apart..but you're the only person I know here.
- Who wasn't invited to the wedding.
- I hoped that wouldn't be an issue.

whiskers on kittens

- Me and Chandler live across the hall. He's away a lot.

- Ross, are you okay? Do you want me to stay?
- That'd be good.
- Really?
- Go on! It's Paul, the wine guy!

- Hey, Paul, here's a tip. She really likes it when you rub her neck in the same spot..until it starts to get red.

- But I'm just going to hang out here.

- What's this?
- I would have to say that is an L-shaped bracket.
- Which goes where?
- I have no idea.
- Done with the bookcase.
- All finished.

- This was Carol's favorite beer. She always drank it out of the can. I should have known.
it isn't very hygenic.

- Know what's scary? What if there's only one woman for everybody?

- in the bonds of holy matrimony.

- If I can make coffee, there isn't anything I can't do.

- There's lots of flavors out there. Rocky road and cookie dough and bing cherry vanilla.
  You can get them with jimmies or nuts or whipped cream.
 
- I'm so sorry. Being spit on is probably not what you need right now.

- How are you doing today?
- Sleep okay?

- I take credit for Paul. Before me, there was no snap in his turtle for two years.

- I was laughed out of 12 interviews.<br>
- You're surprisingly upbeat.
- You'd be too, if you found these boots on sale 50% off.
- How well you know me.

- You can't live off your parents.
- I know that. That's why I was getting married.

I ended up living with this albino guy who was cleaning windshields. And then he killed himself. Then I found aromatherapy.

Just put it back where you found it.

I figured you thought I was Monica's geeky brother.

- Would anybody like more coffee?
- You made it, or you're serving it?
- I'm just serving it.
- I'll have a cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment