Monday, August 20, 2012

Begin my brand new life in Canada

Actually, I came to Canada on 25 June, 2012 with my wife and son. It's almost 2 months. Time really flies. I think it's a good time to record my life, my thought and my journey in Canada, in English.

The most important thing for me in Canada is to acquire a professional job which would be better if the job is finance related development work. And since I will definitely live in Canada from then on, the mastery on English is naturally an import goal. Trying to write my blog in English would help me to collect all the English material things and will help me no doubt to improve my English.

Below fields will be covered while not limited to:
1. My experience in Canada
2. My thoughts in Canada
3. English learning tips and collected articles

No comments:

Post a Comment