Thursday, October 4, 2018

Friends Season 8 03

Chandler: Hey! Babe! Aren’t you excited we’re going on our honeymoon?
Monica: That’s right. Get it out of your system while we’re alone.
get something out of your system:
informal to do something that helps you get rid of unpleasant strong feelings
I was furious, so I went for a run to get it out of my system.
Monica: Yeah, but I’m the only one related by blood.
Rachel: Ross, there is no pressure on you. Okay? I mean you can as involved as you want. (Ross nods.)
Mr. Treeger: Namaste. (Bows.)
namaste:(印度)合十礼
used for greeting someone with respect, especially when you put your hands together in a movement which is called a namaskar
Ross: Nothing. But the complaint department at the condom company got an earful. And then when I turned around she was gone.
earful:
a lot of talk from someone, especially someone who is angry or complaining
Phoebe: Hey! So how was the doctor?
Rachel: Oh, everything went great.


No comments:

Post a Comment